Monday, February 23, 2009

Curtious is

I'm back on track again.
I'm about MagPie. Not anyone else. Not Abe, not Matt, not Chris, or Kegan. It's not even about Katie, Bree, Saleit, Jake, or Mom OR Becky for that matter. It's about me!

I got the image of the trail along the beach in my head again yesterday day when I was at the gym running. It totally helped me center myself. I Love the idea of this Beach house and this path along the beach! even if it were a wooded "walk-way" built above whatever... or a platform for steady footing, as well as to preserve the wild/natural roughage.

I really do need to paint this image I see in my head. Well, I suppose I don't have to limit it to ONE image. I can have as many as I want; it's my ideal fantasy after all! It's MY goal to work toward. Even if it mean taking action in developmental planning to make it possible! Or even if I have to Build my own house with my own hands, or remodel an already existing one, so that it has those french doors, the balconies and patios, as well as the enormous rap around porch on the first level, with fire pits, and rollers, and swings, and hammocks! A hot tub/jacuzzi with a waterfall flowing into the pool. A fairly tropical theme.

All these details I have up in my head of my ideals..... It's so bizarre to realize that, and to then connect why even though I try to not have expectation of people and situations, and Life.... I unconsciously do. And so when things don't go how I would have them idealy be, I become upset.... What I need to do is to accept that life has NO guarantees. Nothing is certain, nothing is truly in my control, no matter how much I try and manipulate. There fore. I can only keep doing what makes ME happy, and will move me closer achieve my goals,; As well as accepts what life throws at me as an opportunity to learn something new about life, myself, and the human condition. :-)

All apart of my book.
How running helps me find myself. It was once I started running, it changed me. I reflect more clearly and accurately, I am more reasonable with myself and what I should expect of myself, and what I'm truly content with others expecting from me. Finding the line that allows MagPie to take care of MagPie.

That's it for now. On to studying Intro to Music Therapy for my test tomorrow! Yay! :-/

MagPie

No comments:

Post a Comment